I get it beautiful...!
I get it beautiful...!
…I’ve been there!
Hi Queen, my name is Victoria and I’m a certified transformation coach mastered in helping women to break free from disordered eating and body image struggles.
In a podcast interview, someone asked me once: ‘What makes you qualified to do what you do?’
I’ll share with you my answer;
For starters, I have studied and became certified in;
- The science of nutrition
- Emotional eating psychology
- Life coaching
But honestly, that’s not what I believe accredits me to help others so profoundly. I believe it is my life experience and what I have personally been through that enables me to help others radically transform their lives.
I’ve overcome anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, and a fitness obsession. I’ve struggled with a poor body image and disordered eating for over 20 years.
I’ve lived through a 6-year long abusive relationship where I was kept from going to my sister’s wedding or seeing her firstborn child. I was “forbidden” to see my friends or family or go to work and I was hit and abused daily. When I managed to leave, I was left with a huge debt that was unknowingly put in my name, no car, no job, no friends, no self-esteem and so I rebuilt my life.
After that, I’ve been engaged to the “perfect man”, planned a wedding, chose my dress and sent out wedding invites, only to realise that it just didn’t feel right. So I broke his heart (which was the hardest thing I’ve had to do), left our home and rebuilt my life (again).
Since then, I’ve met a dutchman in Egypt on holiday (as you do ), moved countries to be with him because he is THE ONE, left the secure life that I’d created for myself and started all over again in The Netherlands!
Now I’m living my passion of gifting others with food freedom and self-love and I couldn’t be happier.
I live in The Netherlands with my fiance Wouter and regularly travel back to the UK to visit friends and family. I coach and mentor women from all around the globe, speak at worldwide events and I’m a writer for Live Love And Eat Magazine.
My relationship with food and my body is now inspired by self-love, freedom and nourishment in every way. I have an abundance of positive healing energy which enables me to give my love so powerfully to others.
I’m the healthiest and strongest version of me – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually – and I’m only getting better. I constantly invest in myself so that I am continuously expanding my knowledge and expertise which enables me to serve my clients powerfully.
When I say ‘You really can have it all’ – food and body freedom with an infinite well of self-love within – I’m speaking from experience, not just repeating a fancy catchphrase.
I believe that everything I’ve got, you can have, too. And more. If you’re willing to do the inner work to get there.
I absolutely believe in coaching and mentoring. Over the years, I’ve seen the profound effects it has had on my clients, as well as experiencing it myself.
My goal is to help millions of women to break free from the diet-binge cycle, heal their relationship with food and to love themselves and their body.
An endless amount of possibilities open up for us when we’re no longer obsessed with what we eat and how our bodies look. There is an abundance of self-love, peace and joy within us, that is only accessible to us when we learn how to trust ourselves and our bodies.
I relish in creating an environment where you believe in yourself wholeheartedly and your food and body “issues” become a distant memory.
You will effortlessly be making nutrition choices that serve you and you will be confidently showing up in the world as the real you.
Other things about me:
- I believe in you until you believe in yourself
- I’m a Certified Personal Trainer & love fitness
- My gift is the fierce love and self-belief I give to others, along with my natural energy healing.
- I’m a horse rider and for most of my life I’ve trained young horses and show jumped regularly
- I love all animals <3
- We have a fur child called Hero who is a Malamute
- I literally cry at most movies
- I love chocolate
- I never wanted to get married or have kids (I’m currently engaged so I’m halfway there!)
- I believe in a higher power which I like to call “magic”
- I believe life is supposed to be joyous, fun and bursting with love
- I sometimes cry tears of joy for no reason
- I still have days where I’m like “Do I even know what I’m doing…?!”
- I love to sleep and get 8 hours every night
- I’m slightly obsessed with cookie dough
- I can’t stop thinking about my clients
- I have a full sister Michelle and a half-sister, Sally (girl power in our family)
- I push myself out of my comfort zone as often as possible
- I’m constantly asking myself, “What would my higher self do?” and then 9/10 I do it regardless of. how uncomfortable it is!
- I love YOU even though we haven’t met
- One of my many fave quotes: “You either get what you want or get what you need.”