If you’re a people pleaser, you’re gonna want to tune into this episode my loves!
I have Holly Toronto with me today. Holly is a Certified Master Level Coach who has 5 years of experience helping women stop prioritizing other people’s expectations of beauty, belief or behaviour so that they can live their life from a place of Wholeness, fully aligned with the truth of who they are.
She uses an intuitive and spiritual approach that is constantly guiding her clients back to themselves, helping them fall in love with their own, unique and powerful voice, build a partnership with their wise and beautiful bodies and embody a spirituality that guides and directs the bold lives they desire to live.
Here are the questions I asked Holly:
- Can you share your story as to how you’ve become the woman that you are today?
- What exactly is the “good girl” archetype and how does it manifest itself in our relationships with our bodies and food?
- How does “good girl” programming cause us to disconnect from who we really are?
- Throughout your healing journey, what would you say were the most profound practices you either had to embody or a thought process you had to re-wire so that you could remember unconditional self-love?
- How do we start speaking our truth and choosing ourselves when we feel an overwhelming sense of guilt for doing so?
- How would you guide clients to see and to know their own worthiness?
Connect with Holly
Free Body Gratitude Meditation: https://hollytorontocoaching.lpages.co/body-gratitude-meditation/
Get FREE access to the first few modules of my paid proven & signature Food & Body Freedom Queen Program: https://victoriakleinsman.com/free-access-to-first-few-modules/
Please rate & review if you enjoy this podcast 🙂