Guest on “MyoMinds” Podcast with George Mycock
The MyoMinds Mission
To demystify mental health and make sharing mainstream for exercisers and athletes. Creating a future of understanding in the exercising community.
Binge eating, abusive relationships & the fitness community
Disclaimer – During this podcast, we discuss eating disorder symptoms, abusive relationships, experiences of poor mental health, and other potentially distressing topics. Please be careful if you choose to listen.
In this episode of the MyoMinds Podcast, I speak with Victoria Kleinsman the food freedom and body image coach. Victoria works to empower high-achieving women who “can’t stick to a diet anymore” to feel normal around food & to love themselves.
Listen to the pod to hear us discuss:
- The importance of doing what is meaningful
- The ways we organise our routine
- Victoria’s experiences with Anorexia, Bulimia and Binge Eating Disorder
- Victoria’s experience with an abusive relationship and how this intertwined with her disordered eating and body image issues
- Victoria’s thoughts on the fitness industry
- Victoria’s coaching business
- And more!