Radical self-confidence with Michael Serwa.
I’m honoured to have Michael Serwa with me in this episode to share how to be radically self-confident, stop people pleasing and put yourself first.
Michael Serwa is the highest-paid personal coach in the UK. He coaches the elite using his signature no-nonsense approach.
The questions I asked Michael
– Michael, you dominate the personal coaching space in the UK, do you think that has to do with showing up fully as your unapologetic self?
– What does it mean to be self-confident?
– What’s the difference between confidence and arrogance?
– How would you describe self-love?
– Why do you think so many of us are people pleasers?
– What impact has dropping people pleasing had on your life personally and in your business?