The psychology of eating with Marc David
It was an honour to have Marc David on the podcast and his knowledge and wisdom in this conversation will show you why.
For over four decades, Marc has been an innovator in Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition. His humorous, engaging, warm-hearted, and informative speaking style has made him a popular and well-loved presenter, and his uplifting and inclusive approach appeals to a wide audience of eaters who are looking for fresh, positive, and inspiring messages about food and body.
The questions I asked Marc
- How did you get involved in the field of Eating Psychology?
- What are some of the key principles of Eating Psychology?
- In your opinion, what’s the difference between binge eating and emotional eating?
- How does Eating Psychology look at Emotional Eating?
- How does Eating Psychology look at Binge Eating?
- You talk about toxic dietary beliefs – what are they?
- Can you say a few words about the other field you developed – Mind Body Nutrition
- You talk about women stepping into their Queenhood – can you explain what that means?
The psychology of eating
Instagram – Marc David