"There's no half-arsed food freedom and self-love with me... we go all in!”"
Hey there, I'm Victoria!
I’m a food freedom & body love coach, inspirational speaker, podcast host, and writer.
I’m here to show you how to find food freedom, become besties with your body and most importantly, fall in love with yourself.
If you think that seems too good to be true, I honestly don’t blame you! I’d never have thought that would’ve been possible for me either, yet here I am living in food freedom, loving myself and my body and coaching women just like you to break free from food and body prison.
Although we’re all unique, I’m no different to you… I’m just a woman who’s been through some hard shit, figured out how to thrive and made it her life’s mission to help others do the same.
I’ve overcome anorexia, binge eating disorder, bulimia and an abusive relationship. Throughout my journey, I’ve discovered and created what actually works to stop feeling out of control around food and to love the woman staring back at you in the mirror. It’s my life’s purpose to share this magic with you, my love, because you do not have to do this alone… I’ve got you.”
Even though I’m certified in psychology, coaching, spirituality, personal training and the science of nutrition with The Institute of Transformational Nutrition, I’ve not once been asked what my qualifications are. When I’m looking to work with someone, I’m not concerned about their qualifications. I’m interested in how they got to where they are and how they can help me do the same. So as a coach, it’s my personal experience, my innate ability to believe in you until you believe in yourself and my unwavering devotion to each and every one of my clients that enable me to serve them so powerfully. When you are cocooned in such fierce love, support and wisdom as mine, it is the catalyst for incredible transformation.
My story in a chocolate nutshell is that I’ve overcome anorexia, binge eating disorder, bulimia, and a fitness obsession. For over 20 years I struggled with poor body image and disordered eating.
I’ve lived through a 6-year long domestically abusive relationship where I was hit, raped and abused daily. I was cut off from my family and friends and didn’t even go to my sister’s wedding. I found out I was going to be an aunty for the first time by text message, weeks after she had tried to contact me as he controlled my phone. A huge amount of debt was built up and unknowingly put in my name.
And yes, my life resembles a television soap such as Coronation Street!
- My self-worth was at an all-time low, my self-love non-existent and my whole life revolved around food obsession and how fat I thought I was.
- I was the woman who put brownies in the bin and doused them in washing up liquid to stop me from eating them, only to get them back out later to search for any edible parts.
- I’ve frantically eaten bars upon bars of chocolate in secret – in the toilet, in my car, in the broom cupboard at work – and then hid any evidence.
- I’ve burst into tears of hatred and despair when I’ve looked at my body in the mirror.
Random things about me:
- I love fitness & I’m a level 3 Personal Trainer
- I consider myself spiritual and love all things “woo-woo”
- I’ve ridden horses since I was 5 and for most of my life, I’ve trained young horses and show jumped regularly
- I love being in nature and so ensure that I am every day
- We have a fur baby called Hero who is an Alaskan Malamute
- I sometimes cry tears of joy for no reason
- I think about my clients a lot
- I live in The Netherlands but I regularly visit the UK to spend time with family & friends
I’m in a conscious and loving relationship with my man Wouter but most importantly, I’ve built an unbreakable and unconditionally loving relationship with MYSELF and my body.
I eat whatever I want, when I want, in any amount I want. I make food choices from a place of nourishment and pleasure. I’m healthy, confident and know my worth. My self-love is overflowing from within and so I have oodles to give to others.
With all the freed-up brain space from no longer obsessing over food and my body, I’ve built my own business, I predict my future by creating it and I get to live the life of my dreams. None of that would have been possible if I was still counting almonds and weighing fucking peanut butter!
I absolutely believe in coaching. Over the years, I’ve seen the profound transformations my clients have had, as well as experiencing it for myself. I live by example and continuously invest in myself in order to keep ascending as a coach and human being.
When you work with me we go deep. Your disordered relationship with food and your body is just a symptom of the root cause – a lack of self-worth and self-love. I have a unique gift of activating women to remember who the fuck they are – Divinity embodied – and return home to infinite self-love. “There’s no half-arsed food freedom and self-love with me… we go all in!”
Nourish yourself with weekly
food freedom & body love yumminess
Served directly to your inbox